Girvin Vector 2 info / photo request

Thanks Craig, I'm continuing to dig, as there must be kits available over here.

The trader I placed the (cancelled) order with has two or three listings on ebay.com. All say the same thing about shipping, I just wonder how many people they have tripped up.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's not the norm, I've bought these kits from the US before and they were so much cheaper, the postage cost was ok too, much less than the $14.99 you were originally told. Only thing to watch out for is the customs import limit. Got caught with that once & got really stiffed

I buy a lot of archery kit for the US, both new and used, and you just have to bite the bullet on VAT and Import Duty. When I tell my contacts in the US that we get charged 20% VAT even on used items, they cannot believe it.

First time I got caught was returning a Chris King hub to the US for a FOC warranty repair. When they sent it back I got a hefty VAT bill. I created merry hell with HMRC, and to be fair they were very sympathetic, but said they could not change the regulations, when I asked who could they said " The Chancellor of the Exchequer"...ah, right, well, that's that then :evil:

Hi , having the same problem as you with the black washers on the Girvin 2 forks , have you over come the problem ,if so did you buy or make some thing up ??(i have a lathe and can get hold of different types of plastic ) Thanks Roy ,what do they ride like ??

I managed to get a couple of service kits for sensible money in the US.

I never used them, so I don't know how they ride I'm afraid. You might try asking Jussa, as he had mine from me in a 'good trade'.

Back