Cannondale Raven 4000SL *finished with lefty on Pg 2*

Made up my own headset spacers ;) but i'll probably get some proper ones. The brake is just a cheap one I had in the spares box. Just taken it round the block and the lefty is perfect, setup is spot on for my weight and it's not as weird riding it as I though it would be :D . I definately prefer it to the fatty, still need to give it a proper clean but these are the pics of it as it stands now.

Attachments

• rsz_p1040436.jpg
    rsz_p1040436.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,182
  • rsz_p1040438.jpg
    rsz_p1040438.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,182
Added a front brake now and got a red anodised turbo wastegate bung for the steerer tube/stem thanks to discodave who had one at his car garage. Only took a little bit of reducing for a nice snug fit :cool:

Attachments

• ravenano.jpg
    ravenano.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,169
Cheers Steve and thankyou for you're modification to that anodised cap for it. Didn't realise you were on here mate

jskdog":35ci5kw3 said:
Gonna stick a cheap mechanical disc brake on tommorow and eventually might get a disc adapter for the rear.

You can pick up a replacement rear with disc tabs pretty cheap!

Bit more done, painted the whole rear adaptor. Put matching tyres on, unfortunately still got the cheap rear wheel but it will do for now! I have to say though I think the V brakes had more power then these cheapy mechanical discs.

Attachments

• done.jpg
    done.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,042
Those brakes do look nice, id be tempted but I have XT combo brake/shifters so only need calipers.

Back