Lefty Jake crown races

I might do at some point, I was watching a raven swingarm on ebay a few weeks back before I even thought about buying the lefty, it was a disc compatible one and it only went for about £30 I think. Didn't get it at the time as I didn't think I would ever run discs on it :roll:

There the ones, the bearing in the Raven frame sits flush so it needs a spacer to lift the lefty bracket off the frame and run just on the bearing.

so you got a set then, where did you grab them from?

what you thinking so far to them, i love mine.
Mines a jake also but mines fitted to a jekyll. If its any use i could take some pics of mine so you know what the bit looks like(if mine has the bit your looking for)
Dont mind stripping the headset down for you as im planning on doing a bearing reset on the forks anyway when i pluck up the courage :LOL:

Thanks dirtydozen, pics would be appreciated but only do it when you're changing the bearings. To be honest im pretty sure what I need is in the link above but for now I made 2 races, one from an old 1 11/8th headset cup (the top lip where the bearings sit is the perfect size!) and dont laugh but I cut a thin ring from a acaffold pipe of all things. Yep it's a bodge job but it works for now untill I order up the right parts. Think I'll order new bearings too when I change the parts, the bearings feel smooth but might as well treat it to new ones when I strip it again.

Back