gone - Deore XT / Mavic 700c touring / cyclocross wheelset

I have a plan. I have a nearly new pair of XT 6 bolt hubbed/DT Swiss TK 540 rimmed wheels with 36 spokes in them. Bought them for my wife's tourer but they're a bit heftier than she needs (she's only 8 stone). So... if djoptix wants my wheels I will buy Mr Rat's wheels off of him. Can take some pictures later if this is a goer.

Wheels have only been ridden about 6 times and are, dare I say it, minty.

Rich

Sounds good to me, and your wheels sound about as young/old as mine!

Have you contacted djoptix aka Rob about this? Bear in mind my M770 rear hub is MTB spaced (135mm OLD) and there are no skewers included.

Regards,
Al

The rims are drilled for schraeder but I'm running prestas in them with little plastic gromets like you have.

Hello
Here are a few quick pics. Sorry the rims are a bit dirty - I'm in a tremendous rush today. The wheels have only been ridden a handful of times and there is 99.9% life left in the rims. Check my feedback if you have any concerns.

Built up with Sapim db spokes. All round, straight and well tensioned.

Rich

Attachments

• DTswiss_wheels 001.JPG
    DTswiss_wheels 001.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 369
  • DTswiss_wheels 005.JPG
    DTswiss_wheels 005.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 369
  • DTswiss_wheels 007.JPG
    DTswiss_wheels 007.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 369
If the plan doesn't go ahead with Rob, I'll swap my wheels with yours if you like? I'd like some nicer wheels for my 29er you see - think yours would be ok?

I think it's fair for me to reserve second dibs on your wheels after Rob seeing as this is my for sale thread ;) :twisted:

Al

Back