Funk Pro Comp

Sweet build Woody. Is this the bike that came up for sale from Hong Kong (or Singapore)?

Glad you bought it - I was sorely tempted myself - but you have done a stellar job with the build.

Woody":11owohf3 said:
Lid":11owohf3 said:
It's a 16? Is that a bb-ctt? So it would be a small in the world of Funks?

Hi Lid , yeah its 16" centre bb to centre toptube. I've got some pic's to send you of both of my frames.

Send I have a collection of pics going.

Attachments

• paintwoodgrain1.jpg
    paintwoodgrain1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 779
  • PICT21231.jpg
    PICT21231.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 780
okay i just HAD to try and fix up the exposure and colour balance on this. it just hurt my eyes how bad the photograph was, given how beautiful the bike and scenery is. :roll: still a few hot spots but much better than the original.

Attachments

• pict21231_102.jpg
    pict21231_102.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 766
Silverfish":2ntknncq said:
Sweet build Woody. Is this the bike that came up for sale from Hong Kong (or Singapore)?

Glad you bought it - I was sorely tempted myself - but you have done a stellar job with the build.

Cheers fella , I bought the frame from kid1313 in Poland. Check his Fat ti out , its super cool. Mr ship bought the blue/grey Funk from jeff in Singapore.

You've done a stella job with the FRO ....stunning !

Woody":j9cj9jdv said:
Cheers fella , I bought the frame from kid1313 in Poland. Check his Fat ti out , its super cool. Mr ship bought the blue/grey Funk from jeff in Singapore.
Mr Ship has a couple of nice builds pending then ;)

Woody":j9cj9jdv said:
You've done a stella job with the FRO ....stunning !
Thanks Woody!

Finally got to see this in the flesh over the weekend @ mayhem...

Bloody hell it's absolutely gorgeous and immaculate... :cool:

Whats your paypal address ;)

Perfect build of a dream bike. I really do like that alot.

Guys, recently bought a funk pro comp frame and this thread came up in a search. I am on the shopping for parts task... great fun... but i have a question, what size seatpost do these take. I'm thinking its 27.2. can you guys confirm?

Back