First new bike ever!! (pic heavy)

Don't let a broken finger stop you... I kept riding with a broken pinky finger. Might be different though if you have broken another finger...

Super nice bike though!

Always the little things that hurt though :?
My broken little fingers (yes I broke both of them within a week of each other) hurt more then my broken collar bone...
It's amazing how much you use your fingers, I dislocated my thumb once on my right hand (and I'm right handed, clean thoughts! :LOL: ) and it almost rendered me useless!

FST4RD":3e1net33 said:
Don't let a broken finger stop you... I kept riding with a broken pinky finger. Might be different though if you have broken another finger...

Super nice bike though!

It's my left index finger, which is a pretty important component in operating the rear brake :D
Hoping to get out on the 11th.
I've just weighed it in comparison to my three rigid retro rides.....and it's the lightest!!

Nice! Had a similar experience with my El Mariachi frame.....first brand new frame I've bought in a long time...you don't need a back brake as long as you've got walls and hedges to soften the stopping!

Lucky the weather is going to be shocking here tomorrow, or I'd deffo be out on it.
It'll just have to wait until next Sunday :D

Back