Silverfish 1987 Yeti FRO - NOW FINISHED - spec sheet pg 21

Silverfish":y5fkaqq1 said:
bmx4130crmo":y5fkaqq1 said:
Hi Darren, looks great, thumbsup :)

Do you have more in stock of the fork decals? I need 2-3 of them for my FRO. Did you find the screws for the Simplex dropouts? I use for my FRO Suntour screws, maybe I find a nos bag in my stock. I go looking for....

Cheers
Got the fork decals from Gil off here, I don't have any left I'm afraid as I also need to buy some more off him

But if you have sun tour bolts that fit - they'd be awesome thank you

I know that I should have a second bag with Suntour dropout adjuster but I don't find it. At ebay you will find enough of them.

Thanks for info about Gil.

Wow Silverfish - this came out spot on "Bullseye" :)

regarding the rear tire - we used to ride the cussins at the rear turned in the opposite direction...

PS are you still keen on the MAG21SL and the 1 1/4" ahead A-TAC...? I have been occupied with work and a new house - so I havent been on RB for some weeks now... send me a PM if you still are up for them.

Congratulations again - great work!

Yeti's

Really nice Silverfish, what's next on the list of builds? Does this mean we might stop bidding against each other!!

Re: Yeti's

miles0385":3eh6eoyh said:
Really nice Silverfish, what's next on the list of builds? Does this mean we might stop bidding against each other!!

Let's hope so, you've cost me a small fortune :shock:

Haven't decided on the next build yet, got a few potentials but they've all hit stumbling blocks in one form or another. Will really boil down to which hurdle I can clear first!

Latest posts

Back