Silverfish 1987 Yeti FRO - NOW FINISHED - spec sheet pg 21

That thing is benchmark. I'm not sure it has an equal for what it is.

I'd tuck that rear straddle cable in, but other that that, its perfect ;)

Stunning!

sideonlores_370.jpg

ameybrook":8cgkmb6i said:
I'd tuck that rear straddle cable in, but other that that, its perfect ;)

Yeah will sort that, but have left the cables long for the time being, in case I need to tweak the brake set up at all.

ameybrook":8cgkmb6i said:
That thing is benchmark. I'm not sure it has an equal for what it is.

Your pink FRO was prettty badass too Mike :D

Wow. Thanks for the kind words everyone, benchmark is high praise indeed! I had a good look around at what everyone else was doing, and it just seemed to me that the default requirement nowadays is 'excellent'. Some of the builds over the last couple of years have been truly exceptional, consistently setting the bar higher and higher every time. It's going to be real interesting to see where it all ends up :shock:

But most important of all, I had a lot of fun building this bike. Rekindled a lot of good memories and so the effort has been very much worthwhile. Just gotta decide what project next...

Great work Darren. Glad I could tag along on the journey, it turned out great.

Now hang it on the wall!

Hi Darren, looks great, thumbsup :)

Do you have more in stock of the fork decals? I need 2-3 of them for my FRO. Did you find the screws for the Simplex dropouts? I use for my FRO Suntour screws, maybe I find a nos bag in my stock. I go looking for....

Cheers

bmx4130crmo":14ljzo9m said:
Hi Darren, looks great, thumbsup :)

Do you have more in stock of the fork decals? I need 2-3 of them for my FRO. Did you find the screws for the Simplex dropouts? I use for my FRO Suntour screws, maybe I find a nos bag in my stock. I go looking for....

Cheers
Got the fork decals from Gil off here, I don't have any left I'm afraid as I also need to buy some more off him

But if you have sun tour bolts that fit - they'd be awesome thank you

Back