Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

There is space, i'm booked in though some of the staff are a bit thick. They asked for various things as booking details which I included in an email that they replied to with an answer that suggested they cant or didnt read said email , 'Can i please have the details we requested'........READ THE F***** EMAIL :roll:

Anyway booked in now but had a wee squint at Kinlochewe on Google Street View. Rather dull and tiny place, dont know what I was expecting but thought it might be a wee bit more shortbread tin picture looking :?

I don't recall you ever moaning this soon into a venture before V, you upping your game?

Rob do you want a lift from me? I think it is my turn as you did ardgay. Happy to take 4 in my car if folks want to meet on route, I promise to stop for petrol at fort william this time :) I'm also happy to take a lift :)

Kaiser Wrote:
I don't recall you ever moaning this soon into a venture before V, you upping your game?

What you on about, most Macretro ventures in excess of 1 day I'm not at anyway. No track records for your comments to be based on K.
Anyway I'm a grumpy auld geezer as you all know :LOL:

The Ken":2yx4kees said:
Rob do you want a lift from me? I think it is my turn as you did ardgay. Happy to take 4 in my car if folks want to meet on route, I promise to stop for petrol at fort william this time :) I'm also happy to take a lift :)

I'll get back to yeah TK on that as my cars a bit sick just now once I get that sorted I'll know then ;)

Had an email from the owners of the Kinlochewe Hotel and Bunkhouse in response to Velo's comments above, thought it fair I give them a right to reply and all. Enjoy ;)

I would like to reply to the post made by "velomaniac" on 29th February at 2pm. We, at the Kinlochewe Hotel and Bunkhouse are rather upset by his comments describing our staff as "thick" (we realise there was an error in the booking procedure but we are human and we do apologise! and it was hardly earth shattering asking for details again!)

Kinlochewe is set amongst some of the most beautiful and majestic scenery in the country and if you are cycling there are some pretty amazing routes to test the most hardened rider. The village itself is small (I hope he doesn't expect a buzzing metropolis or he will be disappointed!) Life is slow here in the Highlands - we wouldn't want it any other way - and the many many people who return year after year would agree.

Should "velomaniac" wish us to cancel his booking then we will be happy to do so - we wouldn't want any guest to stay under sufferance!

Gail & Andrew Staddon, Proprietors, Kinlochewe Hotel and Bunkhouse. email:
info@kinlochewehotel.co.uk

Back