Dirty Weekender 2008- 31st May/1st June

All those that have expressed an interest- which weekend suits you?

• 10-11 MAY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17-18 MAY

• 24-25 MAY

• 31 MAY- 1 JUNE

• 7-8 JUNE

• 14-15 JUNE

• 21-22 JUNE

• Total voters
It's a bit difficult for me to plan very much further then a couple of weeks ahead at the moment, but if I can I will (if ya get me drift. ;) ).

List at 9/2
deffo
Sithlord Ibis Mojo/ Serrota
Dr S Funk Pro Comp/ Fat Chance Yo/ Something singlespeed
Gil_M
RC300
Andy B Orange 5
Mr Kawasaki
RetroKing#1 PACE RC100
Gonzales Saracen Traverse Hydrotech
Corduroyboy
4 other guys not from this forum with modern tatt :roll:
Possibles

Orange 71
Lardlover
P20
Cannondale King + 1+ speedboat??
Average Mark + ??
Cherrybomb
Tintin40
Bikeshopowner

Not a bad start- but could be a whole lot better ;)

I will need an idea on total numbers before I go down at end of month, so if anyone is bringing allong friends, WAGs etc give me a shout. A list of bikes you intend to bring up/down would also be cool

I'm easy on dates, as mentioned above there are some clashing commitments. I think the best thing to do is put it to a vote. May or June is probably best time weather wise.
I'll go do the Recce and report back and then someone cleverer than me can put a poll up to decide the date. I now have camping locations down to 2 or 3 possibles- dependent on numbers- it could be a private site with good security- probably a good idea with £20K+ of retro goodness lying about the place.

S

Right chaps- planning is coming along nicely. All being well I shall be down Yarkshur next weekend sorting out a camp site.

Could anyone interested vote on which weekend suits best ( I know some people have work/ other events- see above)

Jon is going to make this an official RetroBike event now so if you have not got your name down do so now!!

Just a recap- weekend of bike talk, ale, good food, camping, swapmeet/jumble/haggle, tunes, lots of top notch riding (routes by local dude Gil_m) Dalby trail centre on the sunday, lots of tasty bikes to drool over...... Apart from Billy Piper and a litre of baby oil what more could you want?

Si

I'll have to be a last minute decision due to shifts :roll:
I was round Dalby Red on the Yeti 575 at the weekend. Good place, it'll be ridable on the retro rigs too ;)

P20":1us6ki6w said:
I'll have to be a last minute decision due to shifts :roll:
I was round Dalby Red on the Yeti 575 at the weekend. Good place, it'll be ridable on the retro rigs too ;)

Hope you can make it dude- will have to meet up locally when the temp gets above zero!

Gonzales added to list- what you bringing man??

Latest posts

Back