MacRetro Trading Post

From Memory it was an Attitude, fitted with Kona P2s. Colour was a smokey grey. Size I think was a medium. Price £450 looked immaculate.

kaiser":3k7qkc6j said:

Yummy,always wanted a galaxy but im skint and its too small anyway :(
Somebody buy it before the forum loses it.Im sure it will sell pretty quick

big.eck":3k7qkc6j said:
if it's the same ones that have been round my way then it's a guy and a woman in a big white transit box van , they were walking in my gate as i was coming out the door to head out to the cave and i done my "the 300" roar and scared them away :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

At the top of my road[in a nice area] they have a couple of the charity clothes collection bins.
Ive just been walking along when i spot a group of EU gypsies making a beeline for it :evil: about 6 of them all women and a couple of kids in tow.They had the usual prams and pushchairs that they use to wheelbarrow their ill gotten gains off to 'cash for clothes'[everybody sing out now-'50p a kilo']
They mill about looking for a way into the machine and dont notice my arrival till i bellow in a very very loud voice
'THEY'LL BE NO FUKCING STEALING GOING ON HERE
:LOL: :LOL:
I got major dirty looks as they sloped off

I have one Gaz

Attached to the Bullitt so would need something in either M900 or M950 Short Cage flavour

Also looking for a loaner pair of Judy's so I can get the Heckler on hte road for a run in a fortnight

Anyone needing a Hope big'un 200mm rotor ?
Brand New,unmounted
Cost me £20,£18 in forum. £15 in here ;)

Back