Brodie climbMax ( Book cover bike )

hi
thanks sinnerman. all because of you too. i was going to go with the stock dark green which i consider an iconic brodie colour. with a black stem and fork. in retrospect (yawn) :LOL: please no one take offense. just kidding. love that scheme too. was sold first sight of this scheme. do you approve of the white splatter paint i added? got that idea the week before it went in for paint from the picture someone posted here of the red and white sovereign chained to a post in berlin. said to myself.....gotta have that. harald approved of it too. said it screamed 90's paint job.
roy

Retro_Roy":1lof3vzp said:
hi
thanks sinnerman. all because of you too. i was going to go with the stock dark green which i consider an iconic brodie colour. with a black stem and fork. in retrospect (yawn) :LOL: please no one take offense. just kidding. love that scheme too. was sold first sight of this scheme. do you approve of the white splatter paint i added? got that idea the week before it went in for paint from the picture someone posted here of the red and white sovereign chained to a post in berlin. said to myself.....gotta have that. harald approved of it too. said it screamed 90's paint job.
roy

I have always loved steel Brodies, ive never seen one i dont like, but this....this is Perfect.

I understand now, what you ment about the spec, and i too would be torn between a period spec, and draping a little bit of expensive boutique kit on it.

Oooooh nice! Thinking about sending a couple frames off to Toxik, rates seem reasonable. Obviously very nice work done.

hi rally
you can't go wrong with using harald. i highly recommend him. do it. believe it of not he can use the work right now. can spend extra time as needed on your projects. and if they are brodies you get extra love!!! :)
work is top notch. did you see my brodie lightbeam thread? speaks volumes for his talent.
roy

Ok. I'm hard.

brodie_painted2_002_159.jpg

Fap fap fap...

That is absolutely beautiful Roy! :shock: I especially like the splatter on the rear, definitely a cool touch!

Love it!!!

Back