Klein Adroit Storm Custom Finished

any123":bpwx9isd said:
This time Saturday this bike should have churned up the lake district at the national and i suspect i will be taking a photo of it doing some work.
thanks andy

Assuming you don't kill yourself from those poorly set up cantilevers, you should have a great time. Kleins are fun bikes ;)

Your straddle cable is way too high. Interesting bike. I don't mean to be rude but I hear people complaining about cantilevers all the time but set up properly, they work pretty great so I often believe that there's a bunch of people that don't realize their brakes are not set up properly so they think it's the brakes themselves that are at fault. Anyhow, enjoy. I like the yellow.

He seemed to ride it just fine, on today's National ride:

efa31504.jpg

great to see you out on your 1997 klein adroit this weekend its a real head turner, love the detail on the paint work and the fact that it wont be used where a picture should be hanging, another fine klein to your collection :cool:

Great job on this build!

but as said before, the canti set up doesn't look that rideable. the rest of the bike (to me...) says, I'm a rider!
Rob's picture proves that too of course ;)

Back