mrs bears big box from argos just arrived...

That does look awesome, any ideas on the rest of the finishing kit?

Nice one .

I am vice president of the WE DONT LIKE KONAS club ( Gump is president :LOL: ) , but that looks really good .

I have almost the same build for my yo which is getting painted as i type this!! Good taste.

hi all
thanks a lot for the kind comments and input - mrs bear is particularly over the moon! :D
hoping to get the build happening this weekend so i'll update this thread once thats underway.
at the moment we're thinking silver for the bars, stem and post... not 110% sure yet on that yet tho - might need some black to contrast?
she has decided that she does want some red brakes and a matching front mech tho! :roll: :LOL:

red

Think you need to stick with red or black? I always think silver needs to be throughout as it detracts from any coloured ano parts. Black bars would look good, I have some red Hell bent bars? But they are probably paler than the Cooks. Think Black would match in with the Forks better!

I think this is how all bikes should be photographed from now on...in bits all laid out flat ready to be built. Looks quite cool.

Nice Kona. Like it a lot.

:D

just a quick update - finally got the frame back from the lbs with the headset fitted last night, so today should be a fun day of building random bits up!
whilst the lbs had the f&f its new friend arrived from the states so they spent last night getting aquinted. think they make quite a nice couple!

Attachments

• kona2.jpg
    kona2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,507
Back