Magazine maintenance guides - Grime Time, How to... - (updated September 2010)

Many thanks, and the hope one is up in the HOPE section, going to have to figure out how to add linking or I need to ask John to add MBR to the Magazine list. (Mountain Bike Rider if I'm right ?).

FluffyChicken":1d4t155i said:
Many thanks, and the hope one is up in the HOPE section, going to have to figure out how to add linking or I need to ask John to add MBR to the Magazine list. (Mountain Bike Rider if I'm right ?).

Yes that's right. Taken from an early Mountain Bike Rider magazine.

I've scanned and uploaded another dozen of these articles today, as well as fixing and linking up a load of the other PDF files on my server. So most of the articles can be viewed as large Hi-Rez jpegs or as PDFs.

Anyway, the new scans are marked with a > red marker, and the ones updated to include the PDF link have an > orange marker.

I'll attempt to get the rest scanned and all the PDF's sorted soon too. Then the whole lot can be archived.

Please let me know if any of the links don't work or if all the downloads crash my website...

Bumping this thread as it had disappeared into the obscurity of page five and took me a while to find.

Must get round to scanning all the remaining articles...

Awesome work on these scans - thanks for taking the time to do them; will have to get on and service my Judy's very soon.

Thanks again :D

Paul

This post / archive is the mutts nutz.

After doing a search and finding a reply from Fluffy Chicken on someone elses posting I clicked on the link and found my way here and got exactly what I wanted..

The How to guide for '99 Hydracoil Judy's in far greater detail than I could ever have hoped for.

Big Big thanks for giving up the time to scan and archive such valuable information for the grater good of the RB community.

Regards

Nick
see yah on a Nat Series ride again soon

Hi Drystonepaul, cheers for these, used the Pace service one & the fitting aheadset one over the weekend, now have a '91 GT Zaskar with a new aheadset & Pace RC35's running like a dream.

Thanks once again, very valuable resource :D

Just came across this thread for the first time. What a brilliant resource and thanks for all the effort that must have gone into it.

I still haven't recovered from the scanning marathon that covered the majority of them.

Five years later I might just get around to scanning the rest of them...

Glad that they have proved useful.

Re:

Just moved all these onto a different server and updated the links. Should all still link out successfully if my Ctrl-V coding foo foo has worked out without any errors.
Please let me know if any links are broken though.

The scans are still duplicated in their original location on my other server, and will remain there until I clear it out later this year.

I'll also make it my aim to scan and upload the other 15 articles before the end of the summer...

Latest posts

Back