1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Beautiful! With all the right Syncros stuff on it, this surely will be a great bike! What's your idea on brakes? As you intend to use it, instead of making a mint garage queen, I can imagine you'd go for V brakes?

Not made my mind up on the brakes yet but they will definitely be cantis.

Don't like to have a hanger on the frame and not use it, and no I won't be putting mudguards on just because I have mounts :LOL:

hi
i'm all in too. i have a couple blizzard projects to happen one day. will be watching to see how this goes. bet it will rock. thumbs up on the fork for sure. :cool: :cool:
roy

Seeing all that lovely Canadian-ness (a word?) makes me want to stand up and sing...

ahem.....

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

signing in for updates. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Chris":2vg2kkjk said:
I've been looking for an 18.5" Rocky Mountain for ages since selling my 17.5" hammer as it was just too small.

Just curious. How tall are you? and what's your inseam?

cheers

classen":388glznp said:
Chris":388glznp said:
I've been looking for an 18.5" Rocky Mountain for ages since selling my 17.5" hammer as it was just too small.

Just curious. How tall are you? and what's your inseam?

cheers

5ft 9" with a 31" inside leg.

Don't get me wrong the bike wasn't tiny but just felt a shade small ;)

Small update,

been tinkering in the garage tonight and set about my revolution cranks.

They were very scuffed and in need of a repaint so I attacked them with nitromors and a wire wheel.

Partly because it needed doing and partly through curiosity and I needed to satisfy myself that the underlying steel was sound.

It is :D

26c788d2.jpg

0823b299.jpg

what you doubted what i had sent you wasn't sound??? :? :LOL:

can't believe that's the same set i sent you. those look nice just like that! :shock:

you gonna paint them a unique colour??? :D

Back