My Dekerf

Wow :eek:

I have just seen the last staged of Dave's bike being finished on the blog spot thingy

Nothing has ever turned my attention away from my unhealthy Kona obsession than this bike.

I want one!!!

Go and take a look!

I have just seen the last staged of Dave's bike being finished on the blog spot thingy

Nothing has ever turned my attention away from my unhealthy Kona obsession than this bike.

I want one!!!

Go and take a look!

adamgent":3rm0lix5 said:

I want one!!!

Go and take a look!

Glad you like it Adam, it certainly is a one of a kind bike, and it will be heading over to the UK for David's delivery next week, so hopefully he'll be providing some full build pics soon!

adamgent":3mh9yoll said:

I want one!!!

Go and take a look!

So good you had to say it twice! ;)

DSC00661.jpg

Very nice :D

It is nice to see how Chris uses both welding and brazing for his magnificent work.

DSC00663.jpg

Yes no disc mounts,not a fan of disc brakes I prefer the feel of V-brakes.

I intend to build the frame up with the new XTR groupset when it becomes available and use Rockshox SID world cup forks.

Dave

Back