1989 land rover 90 T&T on going project

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
with current circumstances changing I feel its time to move the old girl on, She is tatty clunks and rattles and I am sure there is more wrong that right on her but taxed and tested and drives !!

I am no expert on Land rovers and its been sadly a costly affair and with a shocking new multi car insurance quote she needs to find a new home

In my ownership she is had new out riggers fitted, New shocks and springs, steering damper, thermostat bench seats etc

We paid miles over the odds in hindsight but would like to hopefully get 2.5k back on her a massive lost to what she has cost us

So

1989 90
200tdi
140k miles on dash
approx 8 months mot
month tax
Loads of spare wheels
Located in the cotswolds

Any questions feel free to ask , You really need to come and inspect as its brought as seen

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0887.jpg

mass199":1w49fc5l said:
Good price that.

You would get ££££'s more on ebay.

Mark I want it to sell so someone takes it away and I never hear from them again, I have nothing to hide with it but its a Land rover :LOL:

daj":3fq9itic said:
mass199":3fq9itic said:
Good price that.

You would get ££££'s more on ebay.

Mark I want it to sell so someone takes it away and I never hear from them again, I have nothing to hide with it but its a Land rover :LOL:

Yeah I understand.

Oooooooh a snorkel! You have never taken it underwater AICMFP.

Good luck with the sale. I'm looking into buying a LR at the moment, but threads like this keep putting me off...

djoptix":1u2ju67c said:
Oooooooh a snorkel! You have never taken it underwater AICMFP.

Good luck with the sale. I'm looking into buying a LR at the moment, but threads like this keep putting me off...

Its not to put you off but just been very open about everything, Its depends on your budget really and what you are really looking for? :?

J i m s t e r":1wcos0no said:
What needs fixing?

As to fixing , I have been driving it since November and have not had to touched it mechanical, But its a 2.5k 200tdi 90 and real nice example will set you back anything up to 6k so with that in mind there is plenty that could be cleaned up and improved on?

Again it really depends on what your after, It has MOT is goes and stops (and rattle and clunks) Deff needs A bar bushes doing though. Its certainly not ever going to be a show car :LOL:

Its a 23 year old land rover :cool:

Back