RetroRoadRide Saturday 2nd June 2012

I might come on this ride.

I'm going to see if my mate will lend me his Pashley Moulton for a laugh.

mass199":1qtv928t said:

I didnt have a road bike last year so hired one from the local shop (now thats a whole different story ) but surprised how cheap to hire :cool:

daj":3kuarj0l said:
mass199":3kuarj0l said:

I didnt have a road bike last year so hired one from the local shop (now thats a whole different story ) but surprised how cheap to hire :cool:
I should be able to get my hands on a bike.

I do like the look of the Moulton though. :oops:

TheGreenRabbit":23xldfsd said:
Very tempted, is any one camping ?

perhaps?

_83373_williams300.jpg

maybe?

carry_on_camping.jpg

almost certainly :)

ss3407820_-_photograph_of_barbara_windsor_as_babs_from_carry_on_camping_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__55766.jpg

Dmn, that sounds lovely. Ed, you've planned it so far in advance that it's even outside my missus's visits-to-IKEA/the-in-laws blast zone! Let me look into how easy it is to get down from Manchester with bike, but I'm game if I can manage that.

Goldie":1v51unym said:
Dmn, that sounds lovely. Ed, you've planned it so far in advance that it's even outside my missus's visits-to-IKEA/the-in-laws blast zone! Let me look into how easy it is to get down from Manchester with bike, but I'm game if I can manage that.

Atherstone has a small station which is only 2.5 pleasantish miles from the brewery, although it suffers from limited services. Nuneaton has a big un which is about 6 - 7 miles away and involves a 'lovely' hack across a poorly laid out town :roll: Hope this helps.

Karl

grumpycommuter":3hpumr6q said:
Goldie":3hpumr6q said:

Atherstone has a small station which is only 2.5 pleasantish miles from the brewery, although it suffers from limited services. Nuneaton has a big un which is about 6 - 7 miles away and involves a 'lovely' hack across a poorly laid out town :roll: Hope this helps.

Karl

if anyone is comming by train and dose not want to ride to the brewery i could possibly offer a lift in my van, i live fairly close to the station. and am also trying to make the ride :D

Back