Request : 1991 Saracen catalogue scan please!! SORTED!

Cracking work there Neilll, I cant wait to see the scans in full, I have seen the tasters and am all excited :razz:

To me this is good that Saracen's new owners are interested in their old heritage and would probably do them some good in a PR sort of a way. I am thinking it along the lines of Audi, They have a new garage in London where they have all the new current cars on on level and all their heritage on the next from early cars, group B and so on, If anyone has driven along the M4 into london you will know what I mean as the traffic ques both ways !!!!

A Saracen meet is definatley needed,

Yeah, I've been waiting that long i've got pins n needles and a dead leg. Neillllllll where's the elusive saracen scan of the conquest!

The time has finally arrived.

I received 4 data DVDs from Neilll over the weekend which have all the Saracen catalogues from 1987 through to 2007.
I've pieced together the 1991 scans in Photoshop and uploaded all the 1991 files.

Anyway here are the complete range of bikes, specs and pricelist brochures for 1991:

Click image for a full size version

...and some more here:
1991 Saracen catalogue cover
1991 Saracen catalogue info
1991 Saracen catalogue specs
1991 Saracen pricelist cover
1991 Saracen pricelist specs

Got my server connection to play ball long enough to upload the full size scan of the A1 fold out poster with all the 91 bikes on it.

Previous post edited to include the link, or just click here.

Massive thanks to Neilll for doing all the scanning. The sheer volume of scans on the DVDs shows how long this must've taken. A huge effort.
I shall work through the 1987 - 1997 scans first and get them sorted into PDFs for the archive.

Back