The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

DBR axis racing 19" 1998

Diamondback Axis Racing 19"

stiff as new - and it was amazingly stiff for a Tange.
Ritchey Logic Super Tubing Tange Prestige

quite a few chips on seattube (I hate gravel!), chainsuck marks, cable rub - paint/lacquer still in good condition.
bought as new and build up ONCE.
Includes cane creek headset and XT bottom bracket - both smooth.

This is a real stretcher for a 19" - it will take 80-100mm travel depending on fork length - my 63mm judy sl was way too short!

what do ya reckon is it worth?

regards

ANyone got a ball park figure for a Fatty SL headshock?Good condition very smooth!looks like a brand new shock boot. Upgrading to a lefty so this will be surplus as of next week.

Thanks Cyfa thats about what I was thinking. I didn't make it to the lock up this morning for those levers but i'll definately be there monday.

jskdog":tph9s0pe said:
Thanks Cyfa thats about what I was thinking. I didn't make it to the lock up this morning for those levers but i'll definately be there monday.

Ahhh i did remember but forgot who mentioned it! Thanks!

Slim007, this is where your patriot should go. I thought it a bit silly to comment without telling you the value on your thread anyhow so did. But you know the rules now.

Again - approximately £180 or so.

I would have liked to have traded the front end with you had it been and 04. Ah well! Good luck.

How much do you lot think would be reasonable to pay for a 2007 Orange Clockwork in pretty good condition? The one I'm looking at is the 'S' model that I think came in around £800 new. LX + Deore with RS Tora forks.

Think the one I've seen's a little overpriced so am looking to negotiate but don't want to miss it if the price is somewhere near ;)

Chuck CR-HT frame from circa 1999
http://www.stocklogic.com/chuck1.html
It's had new paint on the front end at some point which isn't in great condition, looks like it was the originally red. I will most likely remove the paint and polish it prior to selling but I'm then worried I'll like it too much and want to keep it!
Measures 18" centre to top

Any ideas on it's value?

IMG_9644.jpg

IMG_9646.jpg

cyfa2809":1igwdz67 said:
For that sort of spec at the moment id hazard a guess at around £300-350?

Thanks mate. Seller just responded saying he won't budge on the £450 asking price so it'll have to be almost mint for that.

Back