1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been looking for an 18.5" Rocky Mountain for ages since selling my 17.5" hammer as it was just too small.

Was so pleased when this 93 Blizzard popped up in the for sale section recently (thanks rev cannon dale) and with syncros forks and stem was a real bonus :D

This is going to be the basis of a lovely syncros build and fortunately I already had a 27.0mm syncros seatpost knocking around In the garage. I now have some revolution cranks and syncros bb winging their way over from Canada thanks to Frank (RockiMtn)

Really looking forward to getting this one built as the hammer was an excellent ride but just a shade too small, so hopefully this should be spot on ;)

This is not going to be a minter or garage queen so have no intentions of new paint or decals as it will be used as intended, but to be fair it's pretty good as it is.

Anyhow here's a pic to Get you going:

85206544.jpg

Thats a beaut looks like it wont need new paint anyhow
Cant wait to see this build do you know Matthew71 as he is building one up too.
It will be so cool at the National rides soon we can have a Rocky team :LOL:

thats great chris....the rm/syncros mix suit eachother so well....i look forward to cocking a leg over mat's....good luck with the build!.... :D

Looking good Chris! :cool: The Canadian Geese is ready to take flight tomorrow to bring that "extra" bit of Syncros kit you need for that Blizzard. ;)

RockiMtn":oihlrg62 said:
Looking good Chris! :cool: The Canadian Geese is ready to take flight tomorrow to bring that "extra" bit of Syncros kit you need for that Blizzard. ;)

Nice one Frank :D

I've wanted some revs for years but never really had the right bike for them until now ;)

captaincosmic said:
Thats a beaut looks like it wont need new paint anyhow
Cant wait to see this build do you know Matthew71 as he is building one up too.
It will be so cool at the National rides soon we can have a Rocky team :LOL:[/quote

mine was delivered to mercian cycles yesterday for new paint , just a nine week wait to get it back now :( , and gil has the decal,s on file from mine, even the huge downtube one , at over 300mm long.should be fun fitting that :D

Back