IBIS MOJO -- UPDATE 29/04/08

Ibis owners unite... Rock on..!! :D :D...god my eyes feel funny ! , Hic !! Hic!! must stop this drinking in the morning..hic !! :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• FishControl.JPG
    FishControl.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,462
I looked at putting M960 on mine at one point cos I thought the cranks are good anyway , apart from the wear issues of the rings and longevity of the finish, never tried a set against the frame but I can see they look really nice !! :cool: How does the M960 stuff feel on the iBis ? Are you running 9Spd Too ! :shock: :LOL: :D

Cool. it matches the ti colour.
the first is a ti mojo. it comes with 960 crankset and 952 shifters, rear mech, cogs and brakes. Personally i like 952 more than 960, you know, raw and polished. 9spd
the 2nd is the queen of my home, the 1st steel mojo. It comes with TNT cranks /action tec ti rings. Well, front shifting isnt the best feature of this beauty, but looks cool. 951 shifter pods (8 spd, raaaare), 952 cogset and orange special edition pauls with love levers.
3rd is a mojo carbon, full XTR 970. Sold out. nothing more to say about this carbon sh1t
Fourth is the medium ti mojo. She comes full XTR 952, 9spd and morati titanium fork. liiiight!
and fifht is the 2nd orange steel mojo. Caramba crankset with m-900 chainrings, 950 brakes and cogset and 950 shifter brake lever combo.
The common in the 4 left is the following: king headset and hubs, SDG kevlar seat, Ibis ti handlebar and fox fork.
Three of them has also titanium stem

And they run smooooooth. The Ibis frame/fox fork tandem is the best of this world

Regards from Spain

Yes.
My bro is using one of the oranges. He've a chronic backache (needs surgical) and asked me about raise his body up a little.
I put him a 125mm Vanilla and a 25º stem. He looks like a chopper rider but his ache mittigates.
Now the bike has a 100mm float and the same stem. He likes this way and threatened me to kill me if i change the position. No way.
All other has 80mm float and rigids
Cheers
PS: again excuse my nasty english

Thanks for the info fella ;) 125mm fork I bet that was interesting .. :LOL:

Thought I would post yet another photo of the IBIS after a proper old school ride on sunday morning,, when I left the door at 7am it was freezing , my head has never been so cold.. :LOL: but turned out to be a fantastic day,muddy, ice packed .. fantastic... covered about 20miles of northumberland countryside, and the bike just seems to want you never to take it back home.. really character.. brakes are still bum.. but we will sort that .. ;)

Attachments

• weekend1.jpg
    weekend1.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,597
Thought I would post a couple more pics of the now 'finished' , (and I use this word loosely) IBIS Mojo, this bike has inspired me so much and makes me just want to get out and ride more and more.
I Love this bike, I own quite a few other retro steeds and this is the one that is always top of the list.. :) I initially rode it with XC Pro, but I thought it deserved something more organic and cleaner looking, hence the new XTR M900 clothes, It has also helped to drop the weight down too, it now weighs an amazing 21.1lbs and is fast as 'Feck' , finally sorted the fork out too, after much changing and experimenting , its now running an 80mm travel Sid, with the added benefit of having a 'lock out' mode :) , which Is fantastic.

The bars (Thanks Scant) are a fantastic finishing touch to the stem, although I think its slightly too narrow for me, and will go over to a riser bar (Remember that word 'Finished' :LOL: ) which sort ? I have still to decide... but so far I am really really pleased with this bike.. and hopefully will take me many places and enjoy a long and happy life in the hands of the Sithlord ;)

Your comments would be much appreciated.. :)

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all the people on this site who have helped me create such a wonderful machine... of which Jez ;) is the main man, without him selling me this frame, none of this would be possible,, cheers mate..

Attachments

• ITSMOJOMAN.JPG
    ITSMOJOMAN.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,493
  • IBISXTRRD.JPG
    IBISXTRRD.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,493
  • IBISANGLE.JPG
    IBISANGLE.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,494
  • IBISSIDE.JPG
    IBISSIDE.JPG