Muddy Fox Big Foot 2, 1985 finished.

Both I think. This not going to be an daily use bike so was thinking of a some light grease for the out side, thats what I do with the othe bikes and as this bike is so old I wad thinking of treating the inside to some frame saver. The frame saver idea gets very mixed reviews thought and this isn't some high end super thin frame. :?

Hi

i use aytoglym paint renovator (a softer t-cut) and there's a megulars one 'ultimate' (i think - but its in the lock up with car). I've tried more exotic stuff for cars but these are 'good enough', and readily avail, for me.

and then Autoglym super resin polish by hand with a cotton towel / flannel. It's suprising how many marks you can remove or make inconspicuous with care.

am looking at waxoils for the inside at the moment - WD Pro (fantastic marin build) uses some interesting stuff.

has your fox got the holes in stays / forks near the drop outs for access?

And

Cheers for the advice :)

I attacked the frame this weekend with some T-cut and the some auytoglym paint renovator that I had in the garage and it looks at lot better for it. All the holes in the frame had chrome bolts in them all and after cleaning out the BB shell Im going to leave the inside of the frame as it is, very clean.

All the cables bearing etc are now ordered so I should have this ready in a few weeks. Just the dreaded galvanised spokes I’m not looking forward to cleaning.

Well it finished and I`m keeping it for now.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php
[/url]

cheers, I need to get some brake block and some different tyres before I take it for a ride.

Back