SURLY Pugsley black ops FAT BIKE

dyna-ti":n5bfzvvp said:
Love to see some pics of you going down the muddy road riding it :D

a fat man on a fat bike is a sight to behold. i dont go that fast and take a lot longer to stop :LOL:

I just can't get over how fukcing amazingly fukcing cool those tyres look :LOL: :LOL:

they are a site to be seen, i had only seen pics online but the first time a saw them in person i was lost for words, anyone who knows me knows this happens very rarely :roll:

you got to try one ;)

stubbsy :D

:shock:

:oops:

It's crazy in real life....fatbikes stop people in there tracks!

I get folk taking pics, hanging out of car windows, doing u turns in the road to catch a better look....people coming out of shops, young and old....they are like, wtf!

saltyman":3d5xiu3e said:

I get folk taking pics, hanging out of car windows, doing u turns in the road to catch a better look....people coming out of shops, young and old....they are like, wtf!

All nice and well, but most important........is it chick magnet :!: :?:

getmecoat.gif

yo-eddy":jx1os0r5 said:
saltyman":jx1os0r5 said:

All nice and well, but most important........is it chick magnet :!: :?:

getmecoat.gif

all chicks like a fat one :LOL: my wife calls it my clown bike

Took fatty for a spin round Greenham Common, it used to be a US AIRFORCE base but has been returned to common land since the end of the cold war, mind you it was pretty cold up there today :LOL:
blackops017.jpg

blackops019.jpg

a moke up of a plane that the fire crews used to practice putting out
blackops021.jpg

the silos where they used to keep the big nukes :shock: still behind 3 sets of razor wire
blackops024.jpg

the control tower, i think the only tires fatter than mine belonged to a c5 galaxy :LOL:
blackops025.jpg

cheers for the pic wadsy.

some one told me about the float from fat bikes, that puddle was actual 12 foot deep :LOL:.

they do actually float....seriously, coastkid threw his in a river and it floated :LOL:

are you enjoying it still?

Back