Wanted - 10 speed Campag Cassette for Mavic wheels.

ksvb5368

Retro Guru
Hi,

I have a set of Mavic Cosmos wheels and am in need for a cassette that will fit both the wheels and for 10 speed campagnolo. Anyone?

Regards,

I've got a set of the Mavic sprockets in the shed somewhere...I'll look tonight.

IIRC it's 12-27 max, with about 14 loose sprockets which can be stacked into whatever ratios you want...comes with 9spd and 10spd Campag spacer sets.

All the best,

Sounds perfect. I have just bought a new bike that has a campagnolo groupset but something doesn't seem right. So I think that it has a shimano cassette on it as the freehub will have that spline for shimano. The spacer says HG/cc9 40 nm on it, which I think is for Shimano.

I have two Ambrosio 10 speed cassettes which are Shimano splined and Campag spaced. I used them on my old heliums before the rim wore out and I couldn't replace it. One is 12-25 and the other 12-23. Both are in very good condition. Either for £20 posted.

Rich

wynne":z5bl79vk said:
I have two Ambrosio 10 speed cassettes which are Shimano splined and Campag spaced. I used them on my old heliums before the rim wore out and I couldn't replace it. One is 12-25 and the other 12-23. Both are in very good condition. Either for £20 posted.

Rich
I'll have one, pref the 12-25, but will wait for the OP to decide first. Let me know when you you are ready

I'm taking the wheel down to a proper road bike shop on Monday, who will confirm what I have. Can I give you the final word then? I'll be riding in Holland, so not sure I'll have much need for that 25!

No problem. I actually think I've got two of the 12-25 cassettes. I'll have a look and if I have I can let pigman have one and keep one in reserve for you too.

It does get windy there though from experience and some of those canal bridges can be pretty steep...

Afraid I can only find one of each so let me know when you can and I'll happily sort each of you out if that works for both.

Rich

definitely want one, but the 25 cog would be more helpful here in the peak district. Still, the 12-23 is better than ending up with none, but like I said, I'll give the OP a chance to decide

OK< got some photos now:

Mavic sprocket system:Campag spacing to for Shimano/Mavic body.

IMG_0197.jpg
IMG_0196.jpg

13/14/15/16/17/18/19/21/23/25/26/27 mix n match
Black spacers for Campag 10spd, (+ a set of yellow spacers for Campag 9spd.)

Around 150 miles use only. With box and instructions. More pictures if you need.

£30 posted?

All the best, [/url]

Back