Funk Pro Comp

So come on tell us, how is it coming along then...??? :cool:

And can i ask what are you doing with the old frame....???

sinnerman":3fsvuya9 said:
So come on tell us, how is it coming along then...??? :cool:

And can i ask what are you doing with the old frame....???

Hello Mr bike of the year winner ! I'm still deciding on parts at the moment fella. Think I'll try it with XT II first and see what that looks like. I'm undecided about which chainset will suit it though, maybe a black Grafton or Topline ? I'll get some momentum going at the weekend and try to make some progress!

As for the older frame , well that has a crack on the chainstay which needs sorting out (if it can be saved) then i do have a plan for it later on in the year.

Some parts gathered so far :

xt1-1.jpg

b1-2.jpg

xt2-1.jpg

What a Colour and what a Bike ;)

Strange for me why you guys like this Bikes kind of simple instead of all the best you can find or the craziest in colour you can get.

One day I will have mine here also ;)

Your thread, another good one to follow ;)

Sorry to have kept you lot waiting ! I finally managed to get my arse in gear today and build this beauty up !

f5-1.jpg

Do you want more pic's ?? :LOL:

Haha ....here you go then!

f3-2.jpg

f4-2.jpg

f7-1.jpg

f2-4.jpg

f6-1.jpg

f9.jpg

f8.jpg

f10.jpg

f13.jpg

f12.jpg

f14.jpg

Hope I've done this frame justice ! I think black crank arms may look better so i'll keep you updated. I'll put up a spec list soon aswell.

Woody - that it an utterly class build.

Great choice of parts - love the balance of black and silver (I'd stick with the silver cranks - if anything try black rings).

Pity you missed the Aluminium BOTM as this bike would have had my vote out of anything in the line up :D

Back