Alu GT Lobo

Back in the game!

YAY! The Lobo is back in my possesion after a 4 day stint in the paint shop. Not bad really considering I know it spent at least a day in an acid bath trying to get that manky white paint off. Tough stuff apparently. Probably hammerite. Lol

End result is beautiful though. I have nothing but praise for the paintshop. The new gloss black gleams in the sun today.

I'll try and get some pics on the way home.
Now I can't wait to put the rear back on.

Mmmmm!

Spoke length - go on to sheldons website, the wheelbuilding section and use spocalc. Read lots though so you dont get wrong size.

Saying that, i got some odd measurements from spocalc last time. (Incorrect).

Pictures?

426439_10151334848800541_717250540_23126386_724010570_a.jpg

And after a bit of spanner time....

422334_10151335351620541_717250540_23129416_1312859181_a.jpg

Yep, it actually is that small. Same as my sts. Shouldn't be so bad once the boxxer and wheels are on.

I only have my phone to take photos on and as the screen is only an inch wide it's hard to tell what size the photos come out.
Sorry about that. I'm not sure I can get them any bigger, maybe I'l post a link to the gallery any you can have a play.

Cant get onto it, probably because im not your friend! Pfft.

Just upload them to photobucket or similar, you can choose size then.

I've always got room for more friends!....
But no really this is probably resulting from Me going out on the town last night and being very sleepy today. I've probably done something wrong somewhere.
I'm gonna sleep it off (yes, this early! Lol) and have another bash at computer code tomorrow.

Back