Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Hi elPedro666,

found this info on Retobike about a Sakae road frame: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72065
So you don't have to brush up on your german :)
But listen the best bonded bike frames are made in Nottingham ;) . For the moment i am the owner of 14 RSP bikes :cool: incuding the welded Torus and ZEG USA Designe based on the John Tomac Signatur Series.

Raleigh for ever

Dynatechrider

I picked up this wheel today and the hub was branded RSP, I've never seen one before. Does anyone know anything about it?

xQDGBgEo_original.jpg

Raleigh-Mountain Bike Team

subject: Raleigh Mountain Bike Team
Hi, I've seen one of these advertised and like the look of it. Does anyone know the history of them, were the companies whose names are on the frame Raleigh's suppliers or sponsors?
Any idea what they're worth? What should I be paying?

Thanks
Matthew

nearly finished my Torus....some small things to do but this weekend a short ride should be possible :p

large_IMG_2670Large.JPG

Hello Lamima,

congratulation. Was a realy good job with the Torus :cool: , you made. Now I know why you don't had time to visit last Rhein-Main-Treff :) . Hope for seeing the torus real at a sunday in march, on a little airport round.

Sincerely yours

Wolfgang

Dynatechrider":2i7hi717 said:
Hello Lamima,

congratulation. Was a realy good job with the Torus :cool: , you made. Now I know why you don't had time to visit last Rhein-Main-Treff :) . Hope for seeing the torus real at a sunday in march, on a little airport round.

Sincerely yours

Wolfgang

Thank you! (mh, quite strange feeling writing in english in response to a person normally answering in german :LOL: )
Of course it was not the Torus who avoided me coming to the RM-Meeting - it was/is my last exam i have to write on monday :?

bikemeister2000":1cbs73vc said:
Really great build. Very in keeping with the period. :D

Best regards

Thanks, i hate catalogue-builds but i LOVE building bikes with period-correct parts...

Latest posts

Back