Free- Frame box- Edinburgh

cows_in_cars

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Cardboard box for a frame going if anyone wants it. Just got my frame back from Orange after a respray and seems a shame to recycle the box as it's perfect, but have no space or need for it.

Just thought on the off chance anyone wanted it. Happy to deliver it within reason... especially if there's a nice place for the dog to have a walk near by!

Cheers

Yeah someone else asked that, I will post it if you want to cover the postage costs but really you would be much better off going to the LBS and getting a bike box and cutting it down if ness than paying for postage. At most it would cost a packet of biscuits if you get it from the LBS where as it will be a fair bit more if I was to post it to you... a lot more biscuits ;)

But happy to do so if you want

cows_in_cars":1juavgzi said:
Yeah someone else asked that, I will post it if you want to cover the postage costs but really you would be much better off going to the LBS and getting a bike box and cutting it down if ness than paying for postage. At most it would cost a packet of biscuits if you get it from the LBS where as it will be a fair bit more if I was to post it to you... a lot more biscuits ;)

But happy to do so if you want

:facepalm: The clue was the smiley.

Back