Retrobike National Series Rd 1: Lake District ~ 25/02/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all packed and ready to roll in the morning (How keen is that?!? :shock: )

Should hopefully be arriving in the afternoon with plans to have a mooch around and find the Campbell museum then some food in town ... So if you find a bald man who resembles shrek staggering around after 9pm tell him its bed time!! :LOL:

Any ideas on a Friday night meeting venue?

I'll be in the Crown Inn from about 9.30pm, Friday if anybody wants to meet for a drink Friday night.

Really looking forward to this - should be good

Andy :D

I am aiming to get there mid-late afternoon. I might try the museum too. I'll wear my Dirt Rag brown jacket and red fix baseball cap so stop me and say hello if you see me.

Ah well, my local round and I'm not going to make it. Stuck out in the North Sea for at least another week :cry:
You'll have a great time fellas, its a top route :D Make sure and take plenty of photos.

Still around 200 things to do before I leave in 30 minutes.

Can I ask those who have bikefood bottles from last year to bring them along and use them, we won't have enough bottles for one per rider per ride although we will have enough sachets etc. :)

Just need to check the bike over, give it clean and the usual messing about finding all my gear, then just one more sleep, looking forward to it, see you all there :D

Guys - it's chuffin amazing weather here. I'm sat next to the lake right now eating salmon and salad and it's reasonably warm, watching sun go down over the mountains. Just met Daj and had a chat, we are meeting in the Crown in a bit. You really need to be here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back