project 855

That's looking great. I really like my 856 (had it since new).

Out of curiosity, have you threaded the rear mech outer right through the frame? Mine has seperate cable stops, so its just the inner cable going through the swingarm.

What kind of elastomers are you using? I was lucky enough to get RDS springs from Callum before he shut up shop.

I shall watch with interest. Well done so far though - very cool bike.

cheers tc.. will be out on it next week. ;)

ally.. ya threaded it through rear beam.. took ages.!! :x
and using standard elastomer at mo.. but am looking for a set of springs for the f,and rear.. :D

will be bying a full bolt kit for it to replace all silver bolts with SHINEY gold ones :D

chris

Postie calling... ;)
And here's more bits
Yellow elastomers, moby and use gold(it was ;) )post
Last but not least.!!!!! The best bit, that can wait. :D
IMG_00000143.jpg

IMG_00000142.jpg

IMG_00000144.jpg

Now its silver with gold top. ;)
IMG_00000146.jpg

Last bit now the best bit....you'll see.. :cool:
IMG_00000148.jpg

IMG_00000149.jpg

Huge thanks to RINGO for the bonus gift.. ;)

Now finished... :D
Here's it debut.... ;)
Jagwire need a sort out.But I'm happy with result. :D
IMG_00000157.jpg

IMG_00000158.jpg

IMG_00000159.jpg

IMG_00000156.jpg

Next project Please... ;)
Next one is pure bling... Crome and gold anodised.. :cool:

NICE. Just an observation but the fr V-brakes could be better setup by re-arranging the pad spacers to get the canti arms sitting further inboard (tidier). I'd lose some of the frame stickers to clean up the overall look & get some black cable outers on there, merely my own preferences however.

Being grip shift equipped, the bars look narrower than they really are because the brake levers are forced closer together.

Know what you mean on front brakes..... Will be addressing that soon..
And thanks for good comment always take other people's veiw on board as it produces a great bike :D

How do I do spacing.?? As always ran cantis.

Chris

That's a shiny Vector! Looks like maybe a little autosol job on the GLS in the back as well? Probably going to give my 855 a makeover in a bit. Haven't seen too many ProFlex's in black....

Back