I really dont believe this £65 for a magna bmx

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
£122 it sold for - looks in nice condition, he doesn't say it is a GT or a magna the welds look ok on the top tube from what I can see, doesn't look overly like the BSO's in the current magna range.
Unfortunately a buyer pays what he wants, it is up to them to educate themselves - I suspect ebay would only step in if it was incorrectly described and it doesn't appear to be.

think yourself lucky you got yours for free, looks nice enough to an uneducated eye.

Looking at the BMX museum it looks like magna have been around a lot longer than I thought, maybe their early bikes were still cheap but much better than they are now... Could just be someone had one as a kid and wanted one again, I know I'd pay more than worth for some of my early bikes.

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/magna/
magna03_blowup.jpg

I'm not sure how anyone can claim to be amazed by the price of knackered old bikes anymore.

Surely the real fun to be had here is in listing all the spelling errors in the advert?

The Ken, the one in the auction is'nt an old school one tho, its a 2000 plus model I can remember seeing them in Argos and the likes. Russell fair point you make there!

Back