Cannondale Raven 4000SL *finished with lefty on Pg 2*

I thought I would finish it today, put the pedals on (thanks Simon) and went to put the new bush kit on but the sleeve that goes into the shock eye (DU Bushing?) is too short :twisted: proper gutted sent an email to Mojo had no apology just some rubbish about needing to know the width?! I did write when I ordered it what bike, the year and the shock make!Hopefully they will send me out a proper width one, if not I will be very dissapointed.

Pedals on DU bushes fitted XTR mech setup, all ready for Gisburn at the weekend.

Attachments

• raven1.jpg
    raven1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,318
  • raven1.1.jpg
    raven1.1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,318
By far the best full susser i've ridden only been for a quick 2 mile blast on it but love it. I thought it would be really noisy but it's smooth and very quiet. The only thing in my mind that could make it better would be if I could find a lefty for it. But I don't think my budget would stretch to one any time soon :roll:

I was watching one the other day and it was at £50 untill the last 10 mins then shot up to about £240!They are nice forks but that's not far off what I paid for the frame!

Back