Macretro fat camp

Back in a sort of running groove. 2 x 3.5 so far this week. Also leaving work at normal times this week, so that's helping. Unfortunately, the wife's made scones!

Wed 22 Feb

ZZ 87.9
Kaiser 85.2
Salty 101.1
Clubby 91
Keithyr 104.2kg
clockworkgazz 85.7kg no change
mikee 95kg
gmac 83.4kg no change

it's a miracle, 1 ride, 1 game of 5s, loads of beer, 3 carry outs, 3 nights out, loads of beer and wine, back on the cigs :oops: :oops: :oops: but the olds have been ill so maintained my weight running about taking care of them

Wed 22 Feb

ZZ 87.9
Kaiser 85.2
Salty 101.1
Clubby 91
Keithyr 104.2kg
clockworkgazz 85.7kg no change
mikee 95kg
gmac 83.4kg no change
The Ken 81kg

Interim wiegh in shows I'm back on track but I'll need to keep at it. Desperate to do something but have a bit of lurgy.

Just about the only thing that's shrinking this week is our group of chubsters still reporting in... Anyway, this week's head on a stick is TK

Code:
Week 7 (% Diff)
Gazz      0.00%
Kaiser    0.47%
zigzag    0.80%
TheKen   -1.46%
gmac123   0.00%
clubby   -0.66%
saltyman -0.49%
Keithyr   0.39%

going to make an effort to get some bike and turbo time in again, last few weeks I have let things slide- booked my hols so need to look good in the speedo's :LOL:

Head on a stick :LOL: Chubsters :LOL: Listen up lads..i was a chubster up until a few years ago. I cut oot chinese, fried food, chippys, McD's, cakes n biscuits AND my weight dropped nearly 2 stone to my present 12st 2. :shock:

I'm no angel, still have a few beers and some dark choc. :D

clockworkgazz":297qn54f said:
going to make an effort to get some bike and turbo time in again, last few weeks I have let things slide- booked my hols so need to look good in the speedo's :LOL:

Attachments

• irn-bru-raoul.jpg
    irn-bru-raoul.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 126
Back