Macretro fat camp

i like the chart, its like me being top of the league until i realise its because im the fat dude :oops: :LOL:

At least you're going the right way Salty, and remember it isn't your BMI - which considering your extra height over me counts fair bit.

todays weigh in...... :shock: :shock: :shock: only lost a pound but...

i have reached my first goal......after about 10yrs im actually in the 15st area at last!!!!

15st 13lb - 101.1kg

thats exactly 1st lost since the fat camp started :D :D :D

start weight:

16st 13lb - 107.5kg

last week:

16st 0lb - 101.6kg

i was up and down since 2-4lbs since last week when i weighed myself a couple of times....i seem to do this, lose 2-3lbs then a day or two later its back on, then off!

im trying to stay focused, not a health kick, just not eating more than a need calorie wise, regardless what those calories are.

also all these extra calories i have cycled since the start of the year (see sig total below) have helped me since im on the sick from work still!

i have took advice from you guys, not weighing as much, staying focused and now i tend to see results in the mirror, flatter stomach, hips are almost flat....willy same size etc...... :roll:

91kg dead. Down from last week but still way off target. Off snowboarding on Sunday and wanted to be below 90 by then. Fully catered chalet with free wine every night so god only knows what I'll be when I get back. No weigh in next week but I'm not abandoning then cause.
On the plus side I had a 3 1/2 hour snow ride on Sunday with a much fitter mate and I didn't do too bad. 2500 ft of climbing in and around Benachie through 2 inches of snow. Legs were dead by the end but even my mate was feeling it, and he's done the puffer solo.

Good luck for next week.

Wed 22 Feb

ZZ 87.9
Kaiser 85.2
Salty 101.1
Clubby 91

Back