Dekerf Suspension (DEK449)

ringo":2cte5v8g said:
That's a great call and I've never run a Judy either... got a real hankering for some of those Amp linkage forks though...

+1… this requires an Amp F2/F3/F4 fork all the way! ;)

I do like that. Not a huge fan of Dekerf but thats lovely - I do like AMP rear end frames.

Red ano is a great idea as long as its not too much!

(I haven't forgotten about the stem BTW!)

You coming on the Lakes ride?
Or Mark2Tones temple newsam ride?

Rob Atkin":2v7j3ecq said:
I do like that. Not a huge fan of Dekerf but thats lovely - I do like AMP rear end frames.

:shock: Rob, how can you say such a thing! It's like saying you're not a huge fan of Rocky Mountain! :p :roll: ;)

RockiMtn":1wo1fibk said:
Rob Atkin":1wo1fibk said:

:shock: Rob, how can you say such a thing! It's like saying you're not a huge fan of Rocky Mountain! :p :roll: ;)

It's because I had 2 On-Ones which looked very similar (multi section rear wishbone etc - pretty much copies of a DeKerf) and I had bad experiences with. It is a shame but I can't help it, sorry.

Rob Atkin":1u379c3n said:
RockiMtn":1u379c3n said:
Rob Atkin":1u379c3n said:

It's because I had 2 On-Ones which looked very similar (multi section rear wishbone etc - pretty much copies of a DeKerf) and I had bad experiences with. It is a shame but I can't help it, sorry.

Are you serious??? :? You're basing your bias against DeKerf on your experience with On-Ones so called copies??? How do you even stretch that so far… they're not even in the same league! :roll:

Next you'll say you don't fancy Brodie either… shame on you Rob… shame on you! :twisted:

RockiMtn":3ggtbwlm said:
Rob Atkin":3ggtbwlm said:
RockiMtn":3ggtbwlm said:
Rob Atkin":3ggtbwlm said:

Are you serious??? :? You're basing your bias against DeKerf on your experience with On-Ones so called copies??? How do you even stretch that so far… they're not even in the same league! :roll:

Next you'll say you don't fancy Brodie either… shame on you Rob… shame on you! :twisted:

I'm not biased against them, they are probably amazing bike. I just don't like the look of them. This is why I like this one as it has a different back end.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that! :-D This is why I hate the On-Ones so much now as everytime I see a hard tail Dekerf I am reminded of the bad experience I had with OO.

Rob

Yes going to be at Marcs Temple Newsam ride... You can have a stint on the green Dekerf and I will try to convert you!

I'll bring stem as well... :D

Super nice!! Love Amp based frames and this is certainly no exception.

The chromed gusset under the downtube looks great. Because of that I reckon a pair of chromed Amp forks would really suit the build.
I'm a huge Magura Raceline fan, but as said previously, I think they're a bit too brash for a sweet frame like this. Maybe some silver Magura's instead? I've always wondered if you could remove the paint from Magura calipers and polish them up, but perhaps they're are made of magnesium?

Rob Atkin":3ev6pnqc said:
RockiMtn":3ev6pnqc said:
RockiMtn":3ev6pnqc said:

I'm not biased against them, they are probably amazing bike. I just don't like the look of them. This is why I like this one as it has a different back end.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that! :-D This is why I hate the On-Ones so much now as everytime I see a hard tail Dekerf I am reminded of the bad experience I had with OO.

Heresy!
Burn the Witch! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back