Silverfish 1987 Yeti FRO - NOW FINISHED - spec sheet pg 21

Silverfish":1actgn8k said:
Long way to go before I could even consider that sinnerman. Got my brake cable outers now, just waiting on the inners and my bullseye cranks back. As soon as I get em I'll get this one finished.

Still not decided whether to run a hite rite on it or not! Maybe it's the silver thart's putting me off. Anybody got a black hite rite?
#

No time at all my good man! no time at all!

pm incoming.... :cool:

Got the Bullseye cranks back and now received the 2mm cable inners, 6mm outers and a tasty Biopace II chainring to suit. So barring any unforeseen setbacks - I'm all good to go :D

Just need to find the time to build it now :oops:

Hopefully will have it finished within the next few days...

Attachments

• bullseyes.JPG
    bullseyes.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 832
ez054098":9nlhs8ej said:
Looking amazing. Would love to see a white TT bar.

managed to get a black TT bar and have painted it white. Just need to decide whether to spec white as per my original intention. Or run with the fluoro - it's been sat in my office for weeks and the yellow has kinda grown on me...

Do I switch it out and go with white - or stick with yellow?

Attachments

• white TT bar.JPG
    white TT bar.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 773
Silverfish":3svc373q said:

I think the white one will look awesome on there... why not try it and post a picture of both..... If it were me I'd go white though, it's rarer and a bit different.

theredchili":2bf02e1s said:
Looking good, though on paper it says it should be the white bars, think the Fluro ones do it for me

for me too. I think the yellow one is like a small imperfection. And as MM ones said:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

benbonty":1on4qejf said:
Silverfish":1on4qejf said:

I think the white one will look awesome on there... why not try it and post a picture of both..... If it were me I'd go white though, it's rarer and a bit different.

White gets my vote.

Back