i,ve gone off my full susser

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
well sort of i stripped my mount vision down months ago it was looking scruffy stone chips and cable rub marks.sent the frame off to be painted in the new bmw metallic gray.asked my brother inlaw just fit it in when you do a repair on said car.well i got my frame back last wk built it up took it out all i can say is it just don,t feel right after riding my old hard tails.now im thinking sell the mount vision frame and buy another hard tail frame

Yeah, feel the same myself. Sold my East Peak a year or so ago after finally figuring out I enjoy riding my hardtail more. I don't regret it for a minute, but with the power of hindsight I could've saved a pile of cash not buying the full susser in the first place, hey-ho one lives and learns!!

i agree i,ve changed the stem 3 times in 3 days moved the saddle god know,s how many time it still just don,t feel right i,m sat in the bike not on top of it if you know what i mean

Can you adjust the shock position? I changed my Uzzi SL setup quite a bit and now have it dialed in perfecto..

Have shock at steepest position to push the angles steep [as close to 72/74 as I can get!] then shoved the seat back on the rails, straight 'post and gave myself a 120 stem.

If I have the Rebas at 115 it's slightly laid back, otherwise at 90 for XC hack..

Attachments

• uzzi.jpg
    uzzi.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,130
WELL i tryed to give my mount vision a second chance fitted some better forks.rode it for 3 days hated every minute of the rides just couldnt get a good position a 30 mile ride killed me.so out with me old GT loved every minute of it same 30 mile ride just a little bit of a sore neck from no bongy,s up front.so i had to say byby.
thwang

Thread hijack:
Kingroon,
Bonty stickers made to order in any colour you like here. I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll post them or if you like I can pick them up for you to check them out ( just around the corner from me and they did my Bonty ).

Back