PoTM February 2012 - It's not about the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravy Monster":7g96x4v3 said:
I don't think Max is the only one breaking rule 2 , I can see at least 6 others ;)
hehe, thanks James :cool: I shall run it past overlord Wu and get his final judgement on the matter

Rod_Saetan":7g96x4v3 said:
Croix de Fer Max? You're in good company, Ross Kemp from TV has one of them!

yep - I love it Rod. Only had it a week & it's fantastic, a serious grin machine. not so sure that I'm happy about being in the same club as Kemp though :? :LOL:

Piperdave":7g96x4v3 said:
Hard men both of them....
Ha! :p

yo-eddy":7g96x4v3 said:
It's not about the bike this month ;) :? :D
:LOL: very good :p

6915070207_600dae3e23_b.jpg

Having spoken with Wu, we have reached a bit of an impasse...

This is just a bit of fun and there aren't many rules, but there are some. We came up with two options..

either to ask everyone who has entered to consider their entry against those rules and either replace it or withdraw it if they don't think it qualifies

OR..

to move the PotM competition to Off Topic (as it's not retro)

Both Wu and I think it's should stay as a retro photo comp, so with thtat in mind, would everyone check that their submission meets the criteria

ta very much, you can have an extra 24 hours :)

kikaha":cklq8pj5 said:
lewis1641":cklq8pj5 said:
not an entry but i assume this is the dekerf pic wu is referring to in the opening post

030910171928.jpg

it is my absolute favourite picture on this site. if my mrs would allow it i would have it on my living room wall

nice to see my photo with my dekerf...
that was the one that i want to post. :(
so than here another one......

So i take the dekerf pic for the competition.

Maybe not such a beautiful background, but for me it 'resonanates' with "it's not about the bike" :)

Lloyd-Cave005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back