Dekerf Suspension (DEK449)

:shock: very NICE!!! Very ENVIOUS! So I'll register now that I would love first crack at that if you ever decide to sell :roll:

Looking forward to seeing this built up! :cool:

Thanks all... Really happy and this will hopefully be a quick build by my standards... I'll be lurking looking for red Canadian ano bargains!

Tony, other distractions have kept me away from the jigsaw.... plus it is bloody hard!

Need some ideas for a period (perhaps a little off the wall) rim choice for this...? :?

ringo":yv08dyz7 said:
Also, what's everyones thought about yellow Magura's on here?

This needs canti's I think, it's a very classy frame and maguras would cheapen it in my opinion. Got to use that hanger anyway! Lovely frame by the way, don't think a judy DH would look out of place on here either.

don't think a judy DH would look out of place on here either.

That's a great call and I've never run a Judy either... got a real hankering for some of those Amp linkage forks though...

Red Judys would go well, but back in 95, I'm sure Dekerf offered frame matched Judys...

De-acceleration-Kerf

ringo":26ghhewn said:
Also, what's everyones thought about yellow Magura's on here?

Mate, am sure they'd slow you down much better than the 987s I ran on it.

I never really got that , off-centre cabl,e guide on the swing arm sorted.

Don't over look the AMP style disc mount on the back...that's might slow the build down! :LOL:

Have fun!

Beautiful frame and superb colour ( does clash somewhat with the lilac leather though :LOL: ).

As for the Maguras great brakes, but I think they would look out of place on such a svelte full sus frame.

Red parts would deffo look great though maybe some red control tech cantis ( if they ever made them 'yummy' :? ).

Back