NOS 1994 Specialized FSR

IF you are going to ride it, you have to be aware that these Ti stems tend to crack. Or to put it right: They fail, you just don't know then. :cool:

I've been fortunate enough to have an old fsr given to me... minus the shock. So was wondering ... recommendations for shock.. shock length ? and would really really appreciate it if someone could steer me in the directions of a good decal source for these... cause I'm going to have to respray it and I want to do it justice...

going to drape it in m900 gear...

and I'm going to ride it like I stole it... like all my vintage girls. That's what they where designed to do... no be garage queens

jjwood":gukqy58s said:
Here's a project I've been looking forward to. A NOS 1994 Specialized FSR.

Its comes with ti stem, specialized seat post and fsx forks all NOS as well.

The only mark is the on the down tube which is about very small, other than that its mint.

Now starts the long journey finding the rest of the NOS parts to build it.

bushrangermtb":jgnkhsfb said:
I've been fortunate enough to have an old fsr given to me... minus the shock. So was wondering ... recommendations for shock.. shock length ? and would really really appreciate it if someone could steer me in the directions of a good decal source for these... cause I'm going to have to respray it and I want to do it justice...

going to drape it in m900 gear...

and I'm going to ride it like I stole it... like all my vintage girls. That's what they where designed to do... no be garage queens

jjwood":jgnkhsfb said:
Here's a project I've been looking forward to. A NOS 1994 Specialized FSR.

Its comes with ti stem, specialized seat post and fsx forks all NOS as well.

The only mark is the on the down tube which is about very small, other than that its mint.

Now starts the long journey finding the rest of the NOS parts to build it.

for decals you can contact gil_m!

don''t know about the shock dimensions

You can use (uncomplete list)
Judy XC
Judy DH
Judy FSX
Future Shock FSX
Fimoco
(edit: oh dear, NO) AMP (it touches the lower tube...)
... tbc

~2 inch of travel is standard. when u use a downhill back you might use 3 inch, someone told me once ago. but don't count me on that ;)

ps: you might wanna check out this thread

Ah :)

Mine has 140mm afaik. The in/famous Fox Alps 4 (r)

but as you can see, longer version is possible...

spe1.jpg

Back