ta specialities chainset dust cap/ track chain ring

hurin76

Retrobike Rider
anyone have a ta specialities chainset dust cap/ track chain ring about,

got one dust cap need another as well as a 42-50 tooth track chainring

Give spa cycles in harrogate a call if its the small bcd rings your after... i got a 1/8" 44 tooth ring for 20 quid. They're not listed on their site...who knows, they might have a dust cap too!

danson67":2zov41qd said:
ta cyclotouriste bcd
80mm BCD outer/middle/inner 6 bolts
50.4mm BCD ring to crank 5 bolts

All the best,

my original post

'anyone have a ta specialities chainset dust cap/ track chain ring about,

got one dust cap need another as well as a 42-50 tooth track chainring'

I need a ta cyclotouriste TRACK chainring anywhere between 42 and 50 teeth. NOT a middle one, NOT the smaller one, NOT the one with holes to fit secondary chainrings..

As far as i am aware bcd is not important as there is only one size for this chainring that fits to the chainset arm. The only important thing is number of teeth and spacing of teeth in regards of the chain. I hope thats clear enough!

now look at the image link

http://hilarystone.com/images/sale%20im ... le-50T.jpg

that is what I want preferably with less teeth but larger rings considered..

thankyou.

I may not have made my original post clear when i said 'small bcd rings'.

But like i said before spa cycles have the track rings you are after, nos, in original packaging. As far as im aware they have a few 44t rings left, along with other sizes up to 60+ teeth.

I checked them out first thing, think it'll be £30 or so with postage, been offered a 49tooth ring for £15posted so i will check that out first.

I've got a couple of the dustcaps... one's really shiny, the other's slightly duller. Pair for £5 posted? or just one if you want £3?
IMG_0365.jpg

All the best,

TA Dustcaps

@Danson67, I wouldn't mind taking those dustcaps if Hurin76 doesn't get back to you. Cheers.

Back