GROOVY in progress! More Pics.......and a video!

That looks pretty special.

What finer advertisements is there than quality craftsmanship like that?

I'm sure it's in the blog somewhere but what tubeset do you use?

Love the Griswald pic. Just hope there isn't a mishap involving an elderly relative :shock:

John,

Every tubeset is hand selected to fit the needs of the individual.

In this case, it is a mix of Columbus (HT, DT), Dedda (TT), Custom drawn (ST), and 4130 custom bent (SS, CS).

That is one of the great things about having such a global market, you are not locked into a few options, the world is your buffet :D

For materials, this means you can be ultra picky in getting just what the customer requires.

cheers,

rody

i have a soft spot for your polka dotted bikes. This one is even better than the other, without counting that it has your forx and magura rim brakes (I hate discs)

more pics :D

only :)?) have to wait till after NAHBS for the Hotrods and then she's comin' my way.....

Attachments

• GROOVY - 08.jpg
    GROOVY - 08.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,568
  • GROOVY - 09.jpg
    GROOVY - 09.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,568
  • GROOVY - 06.jpg
    GROOVY - 06.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,568
Roy,

Great to see it nearing completion, superb pain job :cool:

Can't wait for the next update!

Cheers
Matt

Fantastic looking bike Roy. I love those brakes! I run HS33's at the moment, could those be fitted instead?

Iwasgoodonce":1vg8n5g5 said:
Fantastic looking bike Roy. I love those brakes! I run HS33's at the moment, could those be fitted instead?

Nope, you need custom bosses for the firmtech brakes (they come as standard on the magura suspension forks only)
There are only very few frame builders that use these on framekits at this moment...

Fabulous looking bike and unbelievably cool looking paint job, really inspired.

I would so love a Groovy cross bike, one day.....

Back