Early 90's Campognolo brake components

Hi Laz,

You are right £125 is a joke of a price. I actually offered him £45 and even raised it to £55 after he rejected my first offer but he wouldn't go below £100 -- said he was in no rush to sell. Probably a good thing as I don't think anybody will be in a rush to buy them at that price!

I appreciate the generous offer of sourcing them for me, but I actually enjoy the buzz of searching for the right parts at the right price. I feel like Dell-boy at times :)

Thanks again though.

Hi K:) No probs buddy, I'll stay away from that brand for a week or so, no point jacking the price. I shop abroad often anyways, no doubt you shop in the UK sellers ? Good luck, yours Laz.

Well I go for ebay.co.uk and ebay.com, but its rare enough that I bid on items from the states due to the priceof postage. i check the Euro ebay's also from time to time.

Thansk Laz, appreciate it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i have a set of campag calipers and levers, they have never been fitted to a bike but have been sat on a shelf so there is some dirt on the hoods. the brake blocks are original and obviously unused the rubber ring around the barell adjusters have a small crack and the hoods are a tad grubby. i am selling these on behalf of a work collegue who bought them new (he thinks in the 70's) but he may be wrong but they are definitly 70/80's era i will put some pics up when i get home as i want to identify them and value them for him. they look similar to the gran sport ones pictured up on this threadt but they dont have gs written on them.

Latest posts

Back