1993 kona Explosif

ollster":lqz42y1s said:
i have never seen another flite on the trails in these colors, it would be around a 1998 vintage as thats when i rebuilt the bike.

shaun":lqz42y1s said:
Very nice Kona. First time I have seen a flite in those colours. Love the purple bits, takes me right back to 1993, happy days! :D

I came across a few of these BITD and sold a few, they are pretty rare and were issued to Italian pro-tour team riders, hence the Italian colours.
They were not available on general release, but not everyone liked 'em as a perch so a few got sold on.

Wold Ranger":2gehv2j7 said:
ollster":2gehv2j7 said:
i have never seen another flite on the trails in these colors, it would be around a 1998 vintage as thats when i rebuilt the bike.

shaun":2gehv2j7 said:
Very nice Kona. First time I have seen a flite in those colours. Love the purple bits, takes me right back to 1993, happy days! :D

I came across a few of these BITD and sold a few, they are pretty rare and were issued to Italian pro-tour team riders, hence the Italian colours.
They were not available on general release, but not everyone liked 'em as a perch so a few got sold on.

COOL! I want one now!

Back