Oldschool Track drops.

Banashapan

Retro Guru
Hi folks,

I'm after some track drops for my 50's Carlton. Ideally looking for period correct bars (or thereabouts) that are nice and curvey with a deep drop. I know such bars as cinelli 14's can go for a reasonable sum on ebay, but if some of these were to 'pop up' they will be considered dependant on price.

Open to suggestions, and if a period track stem is attached to any bars on offer I'll get some more cash out.

Hope you can help, thanks.

Banashapan

Terry, thanks for the link.

I'll keep the 456's in mind as they look like they're just what i'm after. Nice price too!

...but does price relate to quality?

I've been looking at nitto b123 and b125 as an option but not convinced at how nice a bar they'll be.

iv'e got the bar and stem that came on my 1956 claud butler going spare as wanted a new shiney gb stem and chrome bars for the restoration some pics in the readers bike section click the ebay link will get more tomorrow if you like ;) :D

Thanks for the offer cannondale king! Had a look at the ebay link and don't think they are quite what I'm after. Any chance of a better pic just to see? Chuck me a link to you build thread if there'll be one? No rush...

I've got this 60ies Cinelli Campione Del Mondo Bars (Old logo), GC, £16+ pp

6795435277_73c03e68b2.jpg

6795442577_46800bccfd.jpg

PM if intrested

Back