Roberts 1994 Argos Respray Frame & Record Titanium Group

Thanks for the lovely comments. Just weighed it and it comes to 8.75 kg. Is that standard for a bike this age, obviously it's not going to be a weight weenie.

Beautiful, finest bike i have seen on here in ages. Love the panto'd stem too. Perfect choice of colour and components. Second the comments about better value than modern plastic. Well done!

Took it out for a spin on Sunday. Absolutely fallen in love with it, so much fun. It's really difficult to describe, but I think this frame size 'fits' alot better than my commuter. Acceleration feels quicker and the whole bike feels smoother.

But halfway through the test run, I got a tight chainlink. Gonna play around with the gear setup too, there was some grinding.

I swear I saw you out riding this in Bristol yesterday, either that or there are two of them. The bike looks even better in real life. Very nice indeed!

Just at some of the traffic lights near the Hippodrome. Me and a friend had just been out for ride near Long Ashton on our 1970's tourers.

Seeing your bike in the flesh makes me want to save up to get Argos to respray my frame :?

O! I was just on my way to the cycle path. I normally say hi to all cyclists I pass, but I try to concentrate on watching cars and lorrys and buses when I'm in Bristol itself.

I was out again today, although the weather was alot worse than previous days.

Save up, once you get that special frame that fits perfect, take it to Argos and let your imagination run wild.

Back