Lakes Raid 25th Feb - Who's With Me?

I probably will stay in work to 5.30, I'll try earlier but can't guarantee. So we're possibly leaving @ 6-ish pm 9-10 pm we should be on place. What time you're off Mark? Would be better start from Glasgow me think.

No worries velo...

Room for one more on the east coast comedy car express to the Lakes - any takers, let me know by tonight, and we can get accomodation booked tomorrow.

Looks like YHA Hawkeshead has a 4 bed dorm on the Friday night - £63. If we don't get anymore, would be inclined to go for that.

C'mon TK, it's only work! :D

Radoslaw":2l3esqo8 said:
I probably will stay in work to 5.30, I'll try earlier but can't guarantee. So we're possibly leaving @ 6-ish pm 9-10 pm we should be on place. What time you're off Mark? Would be better start from Glasgow me think.

Been finishing early (3.00 ish) past couple of Fridays so getting away should be no problem, can pack the car and be out at yours for 6.00 or a bit earlier.

Ok to leave my car at your's ?

So is that the four of us ?

Moi
Radek
Mr B Eckington
ZigedyZagedy

Looking forward to this now :)

BTW looked up travel time, Glasgow to Coniston 3 hours 40 mins averaging 40 mph.

jimihendrix":112ddmx6 said:
BTW looked up travel time, Glasgow to Coniston 3 hours 40 mins averaging 40 mph.

:) its 4 hours from Dundee at the speed limits, you must be going with Rado.

Alright, I'll book that YHA room the morn.

Stumpy for me I think, still not been washed after Dunkeld either...

:oops:

I only cleaned the xizang last week ZZ, that mud sucked all the lube and grease out of everything, dry as a bone (although my bones are surrounded by blood and flesh so must be quite wet, so I don't know where that phase comes from)

Back