Womens hybrid bike ~52cm needed

deansa

Retro Newbie
Hi,

My girlfriend wants to get a bike. It will be used for city riding and a bit of light touring. She's about 5'5", so I think she'd be looking for a frame size about 52cm. Anyone got anything going? Budget up to GBP200.

Thanks,

Dean

You haven't mentioned your location and if you're willing to travel and if so how far.
This isn't mine but it's a 'new' or should that be unused hybrid and it looks like a ladies or very small gents frame but the size is about right in any case

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Claud-Butler- ... 337227a102

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's for the link, I'll check it out! We're in London. I'd prefer something in the South East, but would consider further afield for the right bike.

London fixed gear and single speed is the website you'll be wanting. Put a wanted ad there and ou'll have loads of offers

I'm going to be selling this very soon :

It's a really nice ladies gitane from the 70's I believe. Bought for my girlfriend but it's too big for her. Let me know if it's of any interest to you.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 322

Latest posts

Back